2017-18 New Student Enrollment
NOTE: NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR 2017-2018 WILL TAKE PLACE AT YOUR HOME ATTENDANCE AREA SCHOOL OR STANLEY MIDDLE SCHOOL THROUGH JUNE 8, 2017.
On-Line pre-enrollment will begin 6/19/17, and Registration with Proof of Residency WILL RESUME FOR NEW STUDENTS FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR AT THE LAFAYETTE SCHOOL DISTRICT OFFICE BEGINNING July 10, 2017 by on-line appointment.
Items required for new student registration: (1) Packet obtained at attendance area school; (2) Data confirmation print-out from On-line Pre-enrollment; (3) Proof of Residency (3 groups); (4) Identification, Birth Certificates or passport; Immunization Records
- For TK through 8th grade registration information,
- STEP 1 Instructions: 2017-18 Registration Procedures for Residency Reverification
- STEP 2: On-line pre-enrollment link (2017-2018 New Students Only) - Please register for the correct year in Aeries.
- STEP 3: Bring all documents to your home attendance area school or Stanley Middle School through June 8, 2017.
- NOTE: For summer registration, on-line appointments will be available beginning 6/19/17. Summer registration with proof of residency begins 7/10/17 at the District Office.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question.
Intra-district transfer requests will be accepted at the district office 2/1/17 through 3/31/17.
Inter-district transfer requests: please contact the District Office: 925-927-3500
Frequently Asked Questions
Re-Verification for 2017-2018 School Year
The District has a legal obligation to verify that all of our students either legally reside within District boundaries or are attending through the use of an approved inter-district transfer. More information will be posted in May 2017.
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
Click here to download the free and reduced lunch application for the 2016-2017 school year.