Last updated 5/24/16
16/17 School Year
- Instructional Support Teacher (Mod/Severe) Burton Valley Elementary
- Speech & Language Pathologist/Early Intervention Teacher - Burton Valley Elementary
- Instructional Support Teacher (Mild/Mod) Stanley Middle School
- Instructional Support Teacher - Counseling Enriched - Stanley Middle School
- Instructional Support Teacher - SDC - (Mod/Severe) Stanley Middle School
- Long Term Substitute Teacher -6th Grade CORE- Stanley Middle School - August 2016 - February 2017
HOW TO APPLY FOR A CERTIFICATED POSITION
REGULAR CERTIFICATED POSITIONS:
Certificated applications are always welcome and are kept on file for 6 months.
Please Note: Administrative applications must be filed online at EdJOIN. All other certificated positions may be filed online at EdJOIN or via hard copy application.
Please submit the following documents when applying for a CERTIFICATED position:
1. Completed Ed Join application or District LAFSD CERTIFICATED APPLICATION *
2. Cover Letter
3. Current resume
4. Letters of recommendation or placement file.
If you have any questions about the Certificated application process or about a particular position, please contact Brandy Hennefer via e-mail or by calling (925) 927-3507.
The Lafayette School District is a great place for Substitute Teachers who love working with children and care about their education. We are a small district which gives us the opportunity to work as a team and provide you with a variety of assignments that will help you build your educational career or, if you are a retiree, transition out of full-time work while still sharing your knowledge and skills with students.
We welcome new substitute teachers at any time during the year. If you are interested in substitute teaching, please send an email with your resume attached to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Your complete application packet should be sent to:
Lafayette School District
3477 School Street
Lafayette, CA 94549