Governing Board Meeting Highlights - March 8, 2017
- The Board engaged in an extensive discussion and received public comment focused on the second round of a proposed Budget Reduction Plan. After a lengthy discussion, the Board approved the reduction plan.
- The Board approved the 2016-17 Second Interim Report provided by the Chief Business Official.
- The Director of Facilities and Construction provided an overview of the Field Act which mandates earthquake resistant construction specifically for schools.
- The Board approved a Safe School Resolution stating that our schools are safe places for learning and teaching of all students, regardless of ethnic identification, religion, or immigration status.
- The Board engaged in a discussion about administering a community and district-wide survey as a component to moving forward with the update of the Strategic Plan.
- The Board received a brief overview of California’s Local Accountability Plan (LCAP) new accountability system that will become public later this month.
Click here for the full Board Packet
2016-2017 Governing Board Meetings
|DATE (MEETING TYPE)||AGENDA / PACKET||
|March 22, 2017 (Special)||Agenda / Packet|
|March 8, 2017 (General)||Agenda / Packet|
|March 8, 2017 (Possible Quorum)||Public Notice|
|February 27, 2017 ...more|