The outcomes for this process are:
- To understand the strategic planning process: what, why and how
- To provide a status report on progress made on the LSD Five Year Strategic Plan
- To provide a space for participants to dream, to engage, and to imagine what could be
- To provide direction about what the District should start doing, stop doing, and keep doing
"Review, Revision, and Recommitment Process "
"Shift Happens " (Student Achievement)
How you can get involved
1. Visit the “Strategic Planning Portal” on the district website. You are here! See links to the left on this page for information areas.
2. Participate in the "Strategic Planning Survey 2012." (survey closed March 12)
3. Attend Kick-off meeting on February 8 to hear the State of the District.
4. Attend one of the site meetings to provide input. See schedule to right of this page.
5. Attend Board meetings to hear proposed revisions, give feedback. See schedule to the right of this page.
|#||Representative||Name, Site Represented|
|2||Governing Board Members||Teresa Gerringer
|5||Teachers (chosen by site)||
Judy Zenoni, Burton Valley
|2||Classified Staff (chosen by CSEA)||Marsha Dahl
|5||Parents (chosen by each site parent organization)||Dawn Brightbill, Burton Valley
Lisa Shepherd, Happy Valley
Rachel Berkowitz, Lafayette
Beth Hutson, Springhill
Becky Kenney, Stanley
|1||Parent of a child with special needs||Shelly Hamalian|
|1||Parent of an English language learner||Rene Sanchez|
|3||Community Representatives||Cassie Nevin, LPIE
Don Tatzin, Lafayette City Council
Jay Lifson, Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
|1||High School Representative||Aida Glimme, AHS Principal|